26 October 2014

My Sick Mom

I am at loss for words now. I didn't know what to say. My mom's physical health condition is what preoccupies my mind for the last two weeks. Time seemed to take sides with me because I had days off for more than a week now but thinking about my mom's physical condition just crumples my heart and shakes the whole of me. 

It is hard for someone like me who's been worlds apart from her. It is just frustrating for me that I am here and she's there. I immersed into distractions most of the time but still at the end of the day, I can't help but think about my mom. 

I love my mom so much. She is my life. She considers me her one precious gem and I consider her as my very precious gem, too! It just hurts me so much that she's suffering from her sickness. 

Prayers is what I am offering to my mom right now. 
I am fervently praying for her to be brave enough to fight.
So help us GOD.

No comments: