15 June 2014

Distraction

It is undeniable that I get homesick at times. Who else doesn't feel that way when family and friends are on the other side of the world? Lucky are those who got families here. I don't say am too unfortunate coz I've got relatives and friends who live near me but the thought of being far from my immediate family and closest friends sometimes make me so sad.

Thank GOD for these distractions!
Sometimes when I feel like going out, I do go out. I love loitering in malls with a friend or at times go somewhere interesting. I also visit friends even if I had to drive many miles to reach their homes. I am just glad that everything is just accessible here for as long as you can pay for the gas and off you go.

Thank really GOD for distractions like these are made!;)

No comments: