28 February 2014

7 Months Old

I turned seven months old 3 days ago in this foreign country and I should say that I still am in the process of adjusting but there have already been improvements that I could be proud of. One most important thing I gained here is independence. I independently do things on my own. I cook my food, clean the house, do my laundry, throw the trash, do my groceries and decides for myself solely. It is not easy but I have to. Nobody can do these things for me. Thank GOD I have friends with me who keeps an eye for me and who somehow make me feel like am just home.

My only prayer is that may GOD continually bless me because I knew that HE sent me here. I got this very positive feeling that I am just destined to be here to realize what's meant to be realized.;)

No comments: