09 December 2013

You

It was a lovely day when I first met you a few years back. We're heading somewhere up north and that's the first time I ever got sight of you. No sparks really but you got this wonderful physique that every girl wants to have in their men. You are actually handsome but I tend not to admire you because you're just too handsome for me. Kidding aside, I found myself comfortable with you when we started talking. We talked and joked around each other. However I just didn't like you at first. Within the many days that we spent together in that learning experience, I found out that chivalry isn't dead when you're around. I said to God, Oh how I wish I could have someone like him to walk life with. I just said that to God but intentionally didn't ask for you because I knew for one that I was unattractive to your level. At that time, we visited a sacred place which I can never forget. The place became so memorable for me because I was up there for the first time. Being a believer of God and a devout Catholic, I took the chance to feel the moment while I was at the top. I prayed so hard for the realization of my dreams. I even asked GOD for a flourishing love life. I didn't realize I became too specific. Because you were near me at that time, I ask God should HE give me a man destined to be with me as a lover and a husband, He could give me someone like the one who's standing beside me, and it happened to be you.  I would like to really think that God must be laughing at me for that matter. 

Days rolled into years and there was even a year that I didn't see you. I could contact you though if I wanted too but I got preoccupied with job and with men who can't reciprocate their feelings for me. I admired a few men who just left me nothing but heartaches, men who can't love me for me and I was the one who always do the chasing. I lost interest in love to the extent that I didn't care enough to admire men. I became a man-hater and an advocate of those girls who got their hearts broken because of their men. 

Now, I got the chance to see you again and I got the chance to talk and spent time with you because of an event we both attended. You're still very nice. I was surprised when I learned that you're still single and unattached. That's how my admiration in you started. You barely noticed that, right? You just don't know how much I admired you that I had to keep it to myself because I was too shy that you might discovered it. I mean, you're still too attractive for me and that's the reality.

There was a time that we had to meet more often and we had to keep in touch. I became too happy while secretly admiring you. Later I realized that we communicated much more often, and that drew me to be nearer you. I just love the thought that you did care enough to talk to me more often as expected. 

Now, I am looking back at the prayer I once made. Is it becoming a reality? I can feel that it's getting closer to reality. I may not hear you say anything about it but I can sense that you're comfortable having me. You always have time for me. I just feel so light when I'm with you. I don't wanna assume nor would I expect but sometimes your silence is enough to let me know how you feel about me.

I rest my case to GOD.

No comments: