03 November 2013

Sunday Stealing: Time Keeps On Slippin'

1) Do you think Daylight Saving Time is still necessary?
**I never had an idea. Lol
2) How long does it take you to adjust to the time change? 
**I would like to think I can pretty adjust to time change right away...
3) What's the hardest part of the time change? 
**showing up too early for an appointment
4) How many clocks are in your house? 
**None in my apartment
5) Are you generally early, late, or on time? 
**Just on time.
6) If an invitation to an event listed the time as 8-11pm, what time would you arrive? 
**On time I guess Lol
7) Do you wear a watch? 
**Yes.
8) Have you ever glanced at the time and had to glance again because you didn't pay attention the first time? 
**Yes
9) Are most of your clocks digital or dial? 
**Most are digital
10) What does your alarm clock sound like? 
**It's like the sound of the bells ringing
11) Do you use the snooze feature on your alarm clock? 
**I use it often times.
12) Does clock ticking drive you nuts?
**Yes
*

5 comments:

Kelly said...

It's funny...I don't wear a watch, and I never really did, with the exception of Swatches back in the day. But I still habitually look at my wrist when asked about the time. It's very odd.

jennifer anderson said...

you go girl! work that snooze button!

Kwizgiver said...

I have a tough time with the spring time change, not so much with fall.

CountryDew said...

Yay, another watch wearer. I think we're becoming rare.

ria cabral said...

stopping by from sunday stealing
http://airforcewife-cabral.blogspot.com/2013/11/sunday-stealing-time-keeps-on-slippin.html

Your alarm clock sound is the same as mine....i love clocks LOL