13 October 2013

My Random Randomness, part 2

My Random Randomness Meme, part 2 

  1. What was your first alcoholic drink? **Tanduay way back in HS...Lol
  2. What was your first job? **I was working as a telemarketer
  3. What was your first car?  **Ford Escape
  4. What was your first mobile phone? **Motorola
  5. What is your first proper memory? **my being shy in my early school years
  6. Who was your first teacher? **Maam Tubac
  7. Which fictional character do you wish was real? **Superman
  8. Where did you go on your first ride on an airplane? **Cebu City
  9. Who was your first best friend? **Lea
  10. What was your first detention for? **for being noisy in school, Lol
  11. What's your strongest sense? **Touch
  12. Who was your first kiss? ** toot**
  13. What was the first film you remember seeing at the cinema? **Tagalog Film
  14. What's the largest amount of money you've ever won? **1000 pesos
  15. What's the largest amount of money you've spent in one spree? **556 USD
  16. If you had a warning label, what would yours say? **don't abuse my being nice" Lol
  17. Have you ever got sweet revenge on anyone? **Yes
  18.  Have you ever been to a live concert? **Yes and am wishing for more
  19. Have you ever been to see stand up comedy? **I had seen once
  20. Have you ever needed stitches? **No.

1 comment:

Kwizgiver said...

I like your warning label!