04 May 2013

Just Thinking (again!)

Many years have passed and I can't think of a single event in my life where I knew I'd really succeeded. I had a few achievements to be proud of but there were just a few compared to the degrees earned by a few friends. Setting foot to live a life abroad is another achievement I always dream of having. 

With the trials coming our way at the start of 2013, I didn't try to look ahead. I was hooked at the present moment, the present scenario on the aftermath of super typhoon Pablo. My family's been affected so much and that brought stress to my parents emotionally and financially. 

My strong faith and my conviction that we're gonna make it is something that keeps me moving.
I am hopeful. I became hopeful that life will be better for me in time. And that warrants me to look ahead.
I had this inch of hope that somehow, things will turn out to be okay in time, sooner I guess.

It was in March 2013 when a certain opportunity has been set before me.
Everything came after the other and I knew I've succeeded.
And the rest is history.

Right now, am so happy for the opportunities that come my way.
I'm so proud of myself of what I've achieved.
Sooner, I'd be living my dreams- for me, for my family, and on top of it all, to glorify GOD.

No comments: