In the middle of cleaning our flower boxes, pulling out the weeds, and burning dried leaves, I found this creature up in the fence sleeping. Poor Kuting! She must have been really tired all-night long. =)
31 August 2012
And...here we go!
1. You don't have to be scared of anything as long as you know you're on the right track.
2. But it's the thing that is sometimes so hard to face in reality.
3. Basically, I am optimistic.
4. How I interpret life is how I am dealing with it.
5. In this way, I could be guided upon.
6. I believe firmly in GOD.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to stay home, watch TV and sleep, tomorrow my plans include doing some chores and Sunday, I want to try waking up early for a mass which I hope I can do since I'll be working in the afternoon!
27 August 2012
June 15, 2012.
Excited. Happy. Very eager to meet friends.
These were the emotions felt when a date was set for a meet-up with friends I rarely see but often missed. After my gym work-out, I headed immediately to Cafe Laguna, the place where we're set to meet and dine together. Thank GOD, I wasn't late. Right after arriving, we immediately had our orders taken and the talking started from there. So glad to have seen friends especially Nadj who came home for a vacation from Kuwait, including Jeph whom we haven't seen for a few year's time. It was indeed great to have spent time with them though we've been missing some who are now located overseas.
Til next time guys!
26 August 2012
Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we also have our rules. First, we always credit the blog that we stole it from and we will “fess up” to the blog owner where we stole the meme. We also provide a link to the victim's post. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") We do sometimes edit the original meme, usually to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, sometimes to select that meme's best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from either this new meme or recently asked questions from a prior featured meme. Let's go!!!
Today we ripped off a blogger named from the blog The Unfulfiller of Expectation. It’s 88 questions, we will do it in parts. She does not state where she found the meme. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Take the time to comment on other player's posts. It's a great way to make new friends! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
1. What type questions do you hate on a meme? **being asked bout my personal life.. Lol..:D
2. If you married the last person you texted, what would your last name be? **Calibo
3. Were you happy when you woke up today? **not much coz I haven't gotten much sleep
4. When were you on the phone last? And with who? **Yesterday and it was a referral I made to an MD
5. Who are you excited for? **myself Hahaha!:D
7. Honestly, who was the last person to tell you they love you? **my dearest friend
8. What's the last thing you put in your mouth? **water
9. Have a best friend? **I'd like to think so.
10. Were you ever or are you scared to fall in love? **scared I guess.
11. Do you think teenagers can be in love? **yes, they can.
12. Last person you wanted to punch in the face? **that boastful somebody!
13. What time is it right this second? 10:25AM
14. What do you want right now? **eat brunch
15. Who was the last person you took a picture with? **my sis and Father Efren
16. Are you single/taken/heartbroken/or confused? **single
17. When was the last time you cried? **last night while reading a pocketbook
18. Do you have a good relationship with your parents? **Yes.
19. Do you find it hard to trust others? **yes
20. How fast does your mind change? ** depends on a given situation
21. I bet you miss somebody right now. Who is it? **my niece
22. Can you honestly say you're okay right now? **yes
Thank you for playing this week on Sunday Stealing! Please leave a comment or link when you have posted. Stop back and visit other player’s posts. That is really what this is all about, making new friends! Have a great week. See you next Sunday!
25 August 2012
Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!
1. What was the last event or situation that got you really excited?
**Davao's Kadayawan 2012
2. How old were you when you started working and what was your first job?
**I was a telemarketer after graduating in college but only lasted for 6 months.
3. Tell us about your grandparents.
**my paternal grandparents were both dead already and they were a bit strict when I was still a kid Lol. My maternal grandmother is still alive though I used to see her rarely and I've never seen my maternal grandfather who died before my parents got married.
4. Do you procrastinate or are you usually on top of situations?
**I am not on top of situations. I do weight things.
5. What would others say about you?
** Shy. Lol.
6. Do you believe in life on other planets?
7. When was the last time that you were called too thin?
**When I was a kid.
8. Do you work out? Have you ever joined a gym and quit almost immediately? **I try to do Hip-hop Abs and get into toning my muscles with our dumbbells here at home. I do working out in a gym but it just happens rarely.
9. Do you feel that you utilize all your intelligence in every situation?
**No, not always BUT in everything that I do, I am always using my head. :D
Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us on next Saturday for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!" Enjoy your weekend! (253: elled)
Posted by Marie at Saturday, August 25, 2012