Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!
1. What’s the best memory that you have of your dad, while growing up? **he's the MOST SUPPORTIVE DAD all throughout these years and is always been a very good provider.
2. How boring do you think your life is? **Not really that boring though some would say it's boring because I don't have a so-called lovelife.
3. Can you do any accents? If not, do you know someone who is good at it? **I can do it for as long as I can practice doing it. I am a fast learner. Lol.
4. What technology did you at first fear that you now could not live without? **cellphone - my only means of communicating to my fam.
5. Do you, or have you ever, thought you have a book in you?**book written about me? No.
6. How does the weather effect where you live? **weather is unpredictable. Rainy during night time and super sunny during daytime OR at times I just can't tell.
7. Are you more interested in you favorite artist’s next work, or the TMZ side of it all? **artist's next work
8. Have you ever felt “battled-scarred” by a relationship or relationships in general? If yes, do tell. **Yes, generally. No more explanations. Lol
9. Do you tend to root for the bad guy? **No.
Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us on next Saturday for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!" Enjoy your weekend! (257: grant)