09 July 2012

One Great Manila Escapade

I was in Antipolo City for a live-in seminar along with some friends last May 2012. Indeed I must say that I was blessed with such opportunity because I gained a lot of learning I ought to learn plus the fact that I was sent there for free (free airfare and accommodation). We stayed there for 5 days and  as expected, we got in-between trips along the course of the training. One great memory I would say which was a memorable one was when we all visited the metropolis where I served as their guide (because I am a bit familiar with Manila compared to them). We joined the crowd in MRT stations hopping from one station to another, we loitered in some Manila malls, we made "tambay" in Bonifacio High Street, and of course, we can't afford to eat!:) 



No comments: