06 May 2012
Today we ripped off a blogger named Pookie 808 called Pookie808.We will do it in two parts. Where she got it, we have no idea. But this is someone who could not come up a separate screen name and a blog name. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Take the time to comment on other player's posts. It's a great way to make new friends! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Sunday Stealing: The Get Out of Jail Free Meme, Part One
1. When you're home alone, do you still close the door when you use the restroom? **No. ;)
2. If you have to go grocery shopping, would you rather go alone or with someone? **I'd rather be alone so it's gonna be fast and quick.
3. It's your best friends birthday, would you buy them a gift even though they didn't buy you one for yours? **Of course! Will buy her a gift.
4. You win the lottery. Lump sum or small payments over a period of time? Why? **Lump sum so I could use it for great investments;)
5. Do you like your music loud or at a reasonable level? **It solely depends on my mood since there are times I like to hear it loud or with my earphones.
6. Are you a beach person or a snowy mountain person? **A beach person.
7. When do you brush your teeth? **After meals.
8. Can you watch scary movies alone? **No.
9. Soft bed or firm? And in fantasy land, who's in it with you? **I like it firm with someone special.
10. Would you rather stay home all day, or be out and about? **It also depends on my mood since I also love to stay home all day.
11. What's one of your worst memories (that you are comfortable sharing)? **Falling for someone I never met.
12. Do you like to keep the peace or be confrontational? **I am a peace-maker so I like to keep the peace. ;)
13. Are you more likely to be with a large group of people or a few close friends? **I am more effective when with few close friends.
14. What are your plans for October? **Another getaway perhaps with friends!;)
15. If money were not a problem, where would you like to live? **I'd like to live in a peaceful environment.
16. What is your ideal profession? **Being a nurse.
17. Are you (or were you) close to your Mom and Dad? **I am close to both.
18. What is one fear that you can't seem to overcome? **???
19. Are you good at math? **No.
20. Editor's note. There is no question 20. It is sort of like getting a "Get out of Jail Free" card. We will do 21 to 40 next time. Peace & love!
The year started slow for me. I even faced some trials along the way at an early start like my brother being rushed to the hospital on the first week of January 12 because of his health condition needing emergency treatment. I knew how we sacrificed much and that includes my family, however, we still were hopeful that we could surpass this trial. And yes, we really did. Nothing much happened in the first quarter of 2012 and nothing more exciting coz I was too engrossed with having to adjust on my new work assignment (yes! I got a new ward to deal with). It's in the April month that I got excited knowing that I got an anticipated summer getaway with friends. And yes, it was a very successful trip for me with me leading the organizing, budgeting, and other stuff related to the trip. After the getaway, everything seems to be in place. Another opportunity is set to happen this May and I know this will be the start of something to look forward to---> another milestone in my career.
As of the moment, I can't help but be grateful to GOD for all these. I knew everything would be in place. I knew everything's gonna be a reality and not just a dream. And with full optimism, I am looking forward to what's deem to happen in the next few months.
I am keeping my fingers crossed!