Welcome to The Queen's Meme #112
7 Royal Questions on Tuesday
Warning: This meme may make you hungry. It's all about our favorite time of the day: mealtime. Take a bite of this appetizing meme. Please pass the salt.
1. Breakfast literally means "breaking the fast" of the night. What is your favorite cereal? ***Quaker Oats Cereals - Chocolate Flavor ;)
2. Brunch is typically eaten between breakfast and lunch. When is the last time you brunched? ***Last brunch happened exactly today. No plans of eating lunch now that it's lunchtime ;)
3. In the castle we call it luncheon. The prisoners downstairs in the dungeon call it
4. What is the difference between dinner and supper? ***Dinner is the latest term these days while supper was the term used on the early days. That's how I think is the difference, Lol. Hope I make sense. ;)
5. What time do you generally "take tea" in your abode? ***Before bedtime.
6. A "cuisine" is typically influenced by and named after geographical regions and cultures. Pretend your blog is a country. What is the name of your cuisine? ***Mine would certainly be named as Dabawenya Cuisine ;)
7. This is a good food display from the National Institute of Health and Human Services. What is the one healthy food item below that is lacking in your diet? ***Everything that's NUTS! So "Bawal".