Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!
Saturday 9: Sleeping to Dream
1. Do you ever go to sleep to simply dream? **Not really. I sleep because my body requires me to. It's actually a routine that every man should sleep in a given day.
2. When you’re having trouble staying awake, what are some things you do to make sure you don’t drift off to sleep?**I watch TV. I rub my hands.;)
3. What’s most likely to cause you a prolonged period of not enough sleep?**being online sometimes deprive me from sleeping.
4. When you’re going through a prolonged period of not enough sleep, what parts of your daily routine are likely to change, and how?**my eating pattern.
5. In what ways does your personality change when you go through a prolonged period of not enough sleep?**I become irritated at times.
6. Who in your life seems regularly to have not enough sleep?**My friend Machie.
7. When your sleeping, do your closer friends tend to be male or female? Why do you think that is? **???
8. If you could wake up tomorrow with a new talent, what would it be?**To be able to drive a thousand miles.
9. In a dream, is your past something that you can go back to? **Yes.
Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us on next Saturday for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!" Enjoy your weekend!