Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!
1. “Everybody lies. But it's alright because nobody listens.” is one of Bud's Law's. What do you lie about? **I sometimes lie about how I feel
2. When you purchase a DVD, what besides the the movie itself, what do you enjoy the most? Is it the director's commentary, the deleted scenes, the bloopers or the behind-the-scenes documentary? **I enjoy watching the bloopers (if there are any)
3. What would you most like to accomplish before the year is over? **I'd like to clean my closet ;)
4. What is your current percentage of online shopping? Is it going to be more this year than last? **No.
5. What's left to do at your place (or where you are going)? Is the tree up? ...or maybe you're just happy you found that fave Christmas coffee mug and are calling that good? **The tree is up but I still would like to buy a set of Christmas lights for our Christmas Tree.
6. If you could get worry free, cost free plastic surgery, would you? If yes, where? **My bulges!
7. Do you think the child you were growing up, would like the adult you've become? **Yes and I am proud about it.
8. What will you miss about 2011? **My buddies whom I rarely now see.
9. What is something you'd love to see invented? **Our house. ;)
Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us on next Saturday for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!" Enjoy your weekend!