I've been absent for more than a month now. As a comeback, I'd like to start my new entry this month with a meme. :) Here it is:
Today we ripped off a blogger named Tense Teacher from the blog Tense for a Reason. It's long so we'll do it in two parts. She stole it from The Coffee Table. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Take the time to comment on other player's posts. It's a great way to make new friends! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Sunday Stealing: The Madness Meme, Part 1
Cheers to all of us thieves!
1. Have you ever licked the back of a CD to try to get it to work? **No! So disgusting hahaha!;)
2. What’s the largest age difference between yourself and someone you’ve dated? **a 2-3 year gap
3. Ever been in a car wreck? **No and I hope it won't happen, ever!
4. Were you popular in high school? **Sort of, hahaha!
5. Have you ever been on a blind date? **Yes.
6. Are looks important? **Not really but initially, yes.
7. Do you have any friends that you’ve known for 10 years or more? **Yes, I've got aplenty.
8. By what age would you like to be married? **In my 30s and I am nearing mid-30s now, hahaha!
9. Does the number of people a person’s slept with affect your view of them? **No.
10. Have you ever made a mistake? **Countless times already but more on the minor ones.
11. Are you a good tipper?**I am if I am satisfied with the service given to me.
12. What’s the most you have spent for a haircut? **Not really that expensive. Just 1oo Philippine peso for that.
13. Have you ever had a crush on a teacher? **No.
14. Have you ever peed in public? ** No.
15. What song do you want played at your funeral? **No idea for now.
16. Would you tell your parents if you were gay? **I would.
17. What would your last meal be before getting executed? **only biscuits. Lol
18. Beatles or Stones? **Beatles.
19. If you had to pick one person on earth to die, who would it be?
20. Beer, wine or hard liquor?
21. Do you have any phobias?
22. What are your plans for the future?
Thank you for playing this week on Sunday Stealing! Please leave a comment or link when you have posted. Stop back and visit other player’s posts. That is really what this is all about, making new friends! Have a great week. See you next Sunday!