11 September 2011

Sunday Stealing: The Lower 40 Meme, Part One


Today we ripped off a blogger and blog called Highway Girl. We will do the forty question in two parts. She states that she shamelessly stolen from Rappy. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Take the time to comment on other player's posts. It's a great way to make new friends! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!





Sunday Stealing: The Lower 40 Meme, Part One

Cheers to all of us thieves!

1) Who is the last person you high-fived? ***my patient

2) If you were drafted into a war, would you survive. *** I guess so.

3) Do you sleep with the TV on? ***Guilty as charged!=)

4) Have you ever drunk milk straight out of the carton? **Yes hahaha!

5) Have you ever won a spelling bee? ***Not really a Spelling Bee but I got high scores in spelling in grade school

6) Have you ever been stung by a bee? ***Yes and I got myself a swollen face.

7) How fast can you type? ***Not really an expert but I knew I'm good at it.

8) Are you afraid of the dark? ***At times.

9) Eye color: ***Brown

10) Have you ever made out at a drive-in? ***No.

11) When was the last time you chose a bath over a shower? ***This morning.

12) Do you knock on wood? ***Yes.

13) Do you floss daily? ***No but I always brush my teeth.

15) Can you hula hoop? ***No.

16) Are you good at keeping secrets? ***YES!=)

17) What do you want for Christmas? ***Something immaterial.

18) Do you know the Muffin Man? ***No idea.

19) Do you talk in your sleep? ***At times, I do.

20) Who wrote the book of love? ***I don't know who. ;)

Thank you for playing this week on Sunday Stealing! Please leave a comment or link when you have posted. Feel free to stop back and visit other player’s posts. Have a great week. See you next Sunday!

1 comment:

I am Harriet said...

Wow- I bet that face thing hurt!


Have a great rest of your day!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2011/09/who-wrote-the-book-of-love/

Monday Mayhem is now Posted!