Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!
Saturday 9: I Wonder What She's Doing Tonight
1. Have you ever lost a lover and spent way too much time wondering what they were doing? **I spent time thinking bout it was just me who's the lover. Lol.
2. What was your favorite vacation ever? **Palawan Escapade with friends in November 2010
3. Do you like surprises? If yes, what kinds? Or are you one of those people who absolutely has to know what's going on before it happens? **I should probably know what's gonna happen.
4. Have you ever written a poem? Feel free to share one. Or even a dirty limerick is OK. **when I was in HS, not anymore after that period.
5. Did anything interesting show up in your mail lately besides the bills? **None.
6. How many of your friendships have lasted more than ten years? Which of your current friends do you feel will still be important to you ten years from now? Family members don't count. **My Ateneo college friends and my childhood friends :D
7. Do you own a pet? If so, do you buy them presents for holidays? Do you consider your pet(s) spoiled? If you don't own one, do you think you will one day? **we have a pet dog now but we don't spoil it. :D we just spoiled it with food.
8. It's Friday afternoon and you're planning your weekend. What's on your agenda on a hot August night? **I'd be somewhere in the beach for an overnight stay.
9. What's your worst nervous habit? **I tremble when I speak
Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us on next Saturday for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!" Enjoy your weekend!