17 July 2011

Sunday Stealing: The Honesty Meme

Today we ripped off a blogger named Myne Whitman from the blog of Myne Whitman Writes. She states the she got tagged thanks to Sting, the Nigerian Scorpio, for "tagging me in this free therapy". But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!


Sunday Stealing: The Honesty Meme

Cheers to all of us thieves!

Complete the Sentences:

Right now I'm feeling... sleepy and tired but still wanna finish uploading Baptismal pics of Jillianne's Christening

When I'm alone I feel...sad especially when I'm worried over something.

When I'm surrounded by people I feel... glad.

One thing I hate is... falling for someone I can't have.

One thing I really like about myself is ... i can manage to be rational most of the time.

When I'm feeling sad I...just feel the need to be alone for discernment.

When I daydream it's usually about...my future.

I'm afraid of...getting sick and losing my loved ones.

I'm happiest when...i am not being ignored.

One thing that really worries me is ...my health and my family's.

If I could change one thing about myself it would be...about changing my eating habit.

If I could be with anyone right now I would be with...my ideal man.

The family member I am closest to is...my sister though we often have petty quarrels.

If I was really honest with my father I would tell him...how much I did appreciate all the things he did for us, his children.

One thing I regret about my life is...

If I only had one more day to live I would... I should have developed assertiveness when I was young.

If I was really honest with my mother i would tell her...let's travel together and forget about some worries in life ;D

One thing about me that nobody knows is... ***

I hope that someday in the future...I can make my family very happy.

When I think about my family I feel...happy.

Something I'm really embarrassed about is...my penmanship hahaHA!

One thing about me I never want to change is...my being firm in my every decision.

One thing I feel really proud of is...I still manage to conquer the storms.

Blogsville has helped me to...express things i need to.

One thing I like about blogsville is...it makes me who i am.

Thank you for playing this week on Sunday Stealing! Please leave a comment or link when you have posted. Feel free to stop back and visit other player’s posts. Have a great week. See you next Sunday!

1 comment:

KLo said...

I think you've really captured why so many of us blog with your last two responses :-)