Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!
Saturday 9: I'm Not in Love
1. Have you ever been in love but tried to deny it? **Yes.
2. Someone throws a party in your honor. The only guests are your past lovers. You're current spouse or significant other is cool with this. They ask you to speak and say something good about those assembled. Would there be someone there you could not say something good about? **Yes :D
3. How long can you go without your cell phone? Do you own a so-called “smart phone”? **I think I can't go without my cell phone. It seems to be a necessity these days. Smart phone? How should I could describe that? All I knew is I am subscribed with Smart, one of the cellular networks here in our country.
4. Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance? Yes, yes to someone (oh please!)..:D
5. Would you rather spend a whole day with your mom or your dad? (If either or both have passed, answer as if they're alive.) **Of course! I would love to.
6. Tell us one thing about your first boyfriend or girlfriend. **Hmm, not just worthy to talk about.
7. Has an ex ever written something about you on facebook or their blog that was nasty about you? **No.
8. What was the last thing you borrowed and never returned? **the "New Moon" book from a friend. Should have returned it but she's not around here in the city.
9. Who is someone famous that you've met? **VP Mayor Binay :D
Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us on next Saturday for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!" Enjoy your weekend!