Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!
Saturday 9: The Devil Went Down to Georgia
1. Do you believe in the concept of the devil? **Yes.
2. What's your favorite nickname that you're called? **Marie :D
3. What would you do if someone cheated on you? **Find out why he cheats on me :D
4. Do you ever cry at a movie? **I do, I do!
5. Have you got “a ball & chain” or are you single? Are you happy with your status? **I'm super single and happy!:D
6. Who do you got to for advice? **from a friend who understands and never get to judge me.
7. When was the last time someone yelled at you? **Yesterday, at work.
8. When was the last time you spoke with someone that you met online? **A couple of months ago, back in January.. Hmm, this reminds me of WL again, hahaha!
9. Where did you go on your honeymoon? OR Where would you like to go on your honeymoon? **Anywhere as long as it's in a beachfront where rest and relaxation can be found. :D
Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us on next Saturday for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!" Enjoy your weekend!