29 July 2011

My 2011 Birthday!:D

This post is so late. Well, my apologies. But it's better late than never that's why I am sharing this.

Two months ago today, I celebrated my birthday. It's another 30-ish birthday. I had a pre-birthday celebration with my family and on my very birthday, I celebrated it with my friends. It was just a simple celeb. I treated them @ Dencio's Sa Hilltop overlooking the city of Davao at night. We had an inexpensive dinner because the foods are just affordable. After dinner time, we headed to Matina Town Square to pass the night away. It was just a typical birthday celeb but most importantly, I did thank GOD for adding another year into my life. I just hope I grow more mature and more confident and aggressive as I approach more days into my life.

My deepest gratitude to everyone who remembered me on my special day.:D






No comments: