Today we ripped off a blogger and friend known as Cat. (Yes, she spells her name with a period.) She authors the blog Sweet Memes. It's long, so we will do it in parts. She explains the she from here. No, we don't get that part either. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Sunday Stealing: The "You Can't Be Missed" Meme, Part 1
Cheers to all of us thieves!
1. Which state do you consider to be the most boring state? ***I never had an idea
2. If any chef from the Food Network (or any well known chef) could cater your wedding, who would it be? ***Gosh, I forgot that well-known chef's name.
3. What's the last thing you ate that was red? ***papaya
4. Have you ever questioned the sexuality orientation of a close friend? ***No. I respect her homosexuality.
5. Everyone loses a friend after some big fight. Tell us about one. ***He just remained silent when he assumed that I've done him wrong.
6. Have you ever washed an iPod or mp3 player in the washing machine? **No.
7. Have you ever screamed / yelled angrily at a boss? ***No.
8. Have you ever cried yourself to sleep? ***Yes when I feel like crying ;)
9. Have you ever regretted being in a relationship with someone? ***Not really ;)
10. Have you ever acted like you understood something when you didn't have a clue?
11. Have you ever thought someone must have been insane? If yes, tell us something about the person. ***Yes, a patient of mine with hallucinations but is being closely monitored.
12. Have you ever pretended to be younger than what you are? *** No. I don't lie about my age.
13. Back in the day, did you ever cry because you were turned down for a date? ***No.
14. Have you ever (or your significant other) had a pregnancy scare? ***No.
15. Have you ever pretended to like someone when you didn't? ***No.
Thank you for playing this week on Sunday Stealing! Please leave a comment or link when you have posted. Feel free to stop back and visit other player’s posts. Have a great week. See you next Sunday!