Today we ripped off a blogger (and friend for a lot of years) known as Cat. She authors the blog Sweet Memes. It's long, so we will do it in parts. She explains that she got it from here. (No, we don't get that part either.) But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Sunday Stealing: The "You Can't Be Missed" Meme, Part 3
Cheers to all of us thieves!
31. What is your absolute favorite dessert? **I like this Tropical Fruit Salad found in Mandarin Tea Garden found in the city. :)
32. What can someone do to make you smile, no matter what? **just anything. It's not hard for someone to make me smile.
33. What do the hip people think of you? **that I can also be a hip like them!:)
34. What was the last gift you bought someone? **twas a wedding gift I bought for a friend who got married last month.
35. What was your favorite class in high school? **it's always the Science class
36. How many spouses would be about right? **Only 1
37. What would you say was the most embarrassing moment of your life? **my confessions
38. Have you ever donate money to charity? **Yeah
39. Has porn ever had a positive place in a current or recent relationship? **No.
40. Would you ever dump the one you're with for someone who makes an obvious play and is MUCH hotter? ** I won't.
41. Have you ever disowned one of your relatives? **No.
42. Would you think it's OK to cheat on someone if they've already cheated on you? **No.
43. Did you ever consider becoming a teacher? **That was what I mentioned when I was in Kindergarten that 'when I grow up, I want to be a teacher!' ;)
44. Would you ever give a hitch-hiker a ride somewhere? **why not?
45. Would you ever try fasting for a whole week? **Total fasting? I can't. I think I can eat less though.;)
Thank you for playing this week on Sunday Stealing! Please leave a comment or link when you have posted. Feel free to stop back and visit other player’s posts. Have a great week. See you next Sunday!