Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!
Saturday 9: Looking for a Love
1. When you were single, or if you are single, what's the best way to look for love? **by just being oneself/myself ;)
2. Have you ever cruised online personals, even if you're married for fun? What was the reason, or if you haven't, why not? **I used to.
3. Have you ever put up an online personal? If so, how was your experience? n/a
4. Have you ever answered an online personal? If so, how did it turn out? n/a
5. Have you ever had a good experience with online dating? If not, have you had a friend/family member have a good experience? Tell us about it! **A female friend was then a member til she found her husband.
6. Have you ever had a horrible experience with online dating? If not, someone else? **I never had an experience about it but a friend of mine got scammed!
7. Back in 2004, a friend threw her husband out because she found out that he was having cyber affairs/sex with 2 women in states FAR away from them. Do you think that cybersex is actually cheating? **Yes.
8. Do you have any suggestions for someone as to how to stay safe using a dating service? **Never give any specifics too soon and one should know the person first before giving out personal details.
9. I've heard someone say, “There's Match.com and then there's everyone else." Is this true in your experience or someone you know? **Yes.
Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us on next Saturday for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!" Enjoy your weekend!