24 April 2011

Sunday Stealing: The "It's All About Four Freakin' Things" Meme

Today we ripped off a blogger named Mejis from the blog Southern Discomfort. She explains the she was tagged for the meme from Miss Angie over at My So-Called Chaos. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!


Cheers to all of us thieves!


Four Places I go:

1. workplace

2. church

3. mall

4. restaurants

Four Crushes I Have:

1. Brendan Frasier

2. Derek Ramsey

3. Raymund Bagatsing

4. Piolo Pascual

Four Smells that I Love:

1. a baby's natural scent (a newborn baby)

2. Bath and Body Work's Sweet Pea

3. Victoria Secret's Pear Glaze

4. Victoria Secret's Cocoa and Butter Cream

Four Favorite TV Shows:

1. America's Next Top Model

2. Grey's Anatomy

3. Fear Factor

4. Pilipinas Got Talent

Four Favorite Movies:

1. My Bestfriend's Wedding

2. The Count of Monte Cristo

3. Beautiful Mind

4. Filipino's One More Chance

Four Recommendations:

1. Trust GOD and never lose faith in HIM.

2. Love life.

3. Eat the right food.

4. Sleep well.

Four People that I'd love to read their Fours:

1. Harriet's

2. Bud's

3. Shannon's

4. Debbie's

Four Things about me that you don't know:

1. I am a people person.

2. I love GOD and my family.

3. I am very emotional.

4. I love to eat.

Four bands that I love:

1. New Edition

2. Freestyle

3. Backstreet Boys

4. Nsync

Thank you for playing this week on Sunday Stealing! Please leave a comment or link when you have posted. Feel free to stop back and visit other player’s posts. Have a great week. See you next Sunday!

1 comment:

I am Harriet said...

YES! I scored #1!! WOOHOOO! Thanks :)

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2011/04/what-four-people-that-id-love-to-read-their-fours/