17 April 2011

Sunday Stealing: The 65 Questions Meme

Today we ripped off a blogger named Doug Spencer from the blog Songs of Innocence and of Experience. Doug does not credit where he got it. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!


Cheers to all of us thieves!

1. Tell us who the last person that you took a shower with. **it's with my niece

2. Tell us about your favorite tee-shirt. Extra points if you show a pic. (We know. What can you do with freakin' extra points?) **My UCB shirt sold on a bargain

3. Has anyone ever hit on you even though they knew you were taken? **No ;)

4. Do you plan what to wear the next day? **I mostly DO.

5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? Why? **I feel sad. I miss someone.

6. What's the closest thing to you that's black? **My cellphone.

7. Tell me about an interesting dream you remember having. **It's about someone with a vague face who stood by me most of the time.

8. Did you or might you meet anybody new today? ** I met new patients today.

9. If you could be doing anything right now (or perhaps after you finish this ridiculous meme) what would it be? **get some sense of focus in what I'm listening at.

10. Can you think of a meme question that's never been asked? **I can't. I'm so preoccupied with a lot of things now.

11. What comes to mind when I say China? **the famous Great Wall of China

12. Are you overly emotional? **I can be.

13. If you could listen to just one rock album (CD, vinyl or mp3) which one would you pick? **I can't think of just one.

14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? **I lick it first then bite.

15. Do you like your car? **I don't have my own car.

16. Do you like yourself? **Yes.

17. Would you go out to eat with Charlie Sheen? **Of course!;)

18. What was the last song that you listened to? **After All, an OPM hit by Gary Valenciano

19. Are (or were) your parents strict? **Yes.

20. Have you ever wondered what attending a wild orgy (if only to watch or...) would be like? **Yes

21. I say cottage cheese. You say: ***a rat's favorite

22. Have you ever met a celebrity? **Yes, a lot of local celebs

23. What was the last movie that you watched at home? **A Filipino movie entitled "Don't Give Up On Us"

24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in? **my shoes

25. What countries have you visited? **Hongkong

26. Have you ever made a phone call while you were drunk that you've regretted? If yes, do tell. **No.

27. Where were you going the last time that you were on a train? **I was on my way to a friend's house that's why I rode an MRT going North EDSA.

28. Bacon or sausage? **Bacon.

29. How long have you had a cell-phone? ** got a cellphone for 15 years already

30. What other memes do you do regularly? **Meet Me on A Monday, Thursday Thunks, Friday Fill-Ins, Saturday 9, and Sunday Stealing ;)

31. Who is the craziest meme host? **Bud? hahaha! Joke!;)

32. Who invented chop sticks? ** No idea.

33. Who are you going to be with tonight? **I'll be sleeping with my niece.

34. Are you too forgiving? **Yes, very much!

35. When was the last time that you were in love? **Just recently but it was unrequited love ;)

36. Tell us about your best friend. **No best friend but I have close friends.

37. What was the stupidest thing you learned in high school? **can't remember.

38. What was the last thing that you cried about? **pain, my aching heart

39. What was the last question you asked? **If my niece had her dinner already

40. Favorite thing to do this time of the year? **vacationing

41. If you had to get a (or another) tattoo, what would it be? ** a heart in stitches

42. How would your best friend describe you? **ask my close friend ;)

43. Have you ever seen all three Twilight films? **No.

44. Ever walked into a glass door? **Not yet. Maybe soon .

45. Favorite color on that person that you are attracted to? **Black

46. Have you ever slapped someone? **No.

47. What hair style (for you) would you like to see return? **My baby straight hair.

48. What was the last CD you bought? **jazz collection

49. Do looks matter to you? **Not really.

50. Could you ever forgive a liar? **I can.

51. What's the hardest bill to pay every month? **Internet and cable bills

52. Do you like your life right now? **Yes, a very challenging life.

53. Do you sleep with the TV on? **No.

54. Can you handle the truth? **Yes even if the truth may hurt me.

55. Do you have good vision? **No.

56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people? **I don't dislike them. Nagtatampo lang.

57. How often do you talk on the phone? **I do it regularly especially when I'm at work.

58. What celeb would you like to come home to? **None.

59. What are you wearing? **Pair of Pajamas

60. What is your favorite wild animal? **leopard

61. Where was your facebook picture taken? in Bohol

62. Can you waltz? **No

63. Do you have a job? **Yes.

64. What was the most recent thing you stole? **None.

65. Have you ever crawled through a window? **No.

Thank you for playing this week on Sunday Stealing! Please leave a comment or link when you have posted. Feel free to stop back and visit other player’s posts. Have a great week. See you next Sunday!

No comments: