03 April 2011

Sunday Stealing: The 5000 Question Meme, Part Three

Today we ripped off a blogger named Leo from the blog Leonine's Journal. He was tackling a meme that his blogging site, Live Journal, hosts. It has 5,000 questions. He did a hundred. So, we will break it up into parts. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!


Cheers to all of us thieves!

51. Make up a definition for the following silly words...

Fruitgoogle: **a pic of a fruit over Google (Lol)

Ambytime: **Ambiguous time

Asscactus: **a cactus found in an ass? (Lol)

52. What was the last thing you made with your own hands? **I washed hands.

53. What was your favorite toy as a child? **dolls

54. How many TV’s are in your house? **2

55. What is your favorite thing to do outside? **watching beautiful clouds

56. How do you feel when you see a rainbow? **relieved, knowing that in life, there will always be a rainbow after the rain.

57. Have you ever dreamt a dream that came true? **sometimes more like a deja vu thing

58. Have you ever been to a psychic/tarot reader? **neither of the two but I've been to a card reader (not tarot)

59. What is your idea of paradise? **great beach with a great scenery, a worry-free place that is.

60. Do you believe in god and if so what is he/she/it like? **I really firmly believe in GOD

61. Do you believe in Hell? **yes

62. What one thing have you done that most people haven't? ** I can write with my left hand either

63. What is the kindest thing you have ever done? **sharing food to a street child

64. Have you gone to WTIT's facebook page and hit "like" yet? If not, why not? (No pressure.) **I wasn't aware of it and besides, I am not hooked to Facebook these days ;)

65. What holiday should exist but doesn't? ** Singles Day :)

66. What holiday shouldn't exist but does? ** Valentines Day (hahaha!)

67. What's the best joke you ever heard? **a lot. can't share them all ;)

68. Where is the most fun place you have EVER been? ** B.E.A.C.H

69. Is your hair natural or dyed? **natural but a lot who'd think that I had it dyed

70. Do you have any deep dark secrets or are you pretty much up front? **I have deep dark secrets.

71. What is under your bed right now? **pull-out bed

72. If you were in the Land of Oz would you want to live there or go home? **I can live there but surely I'd love to go home to where my heart is, the Philippines.

73. If you drive do you frequently speed? **I am not much into driving coz I am still working on my driving

74. What is the world's best song to dance to? ** too many to mention

75. What song was on the last time you danced with someone? **it was a few months back since I last danced and I can't remember it anymore


Thank you for playing this week on Sunday Stealing! Please leave a comment or link when you have posted. Feel free to stop back and visit other player’s posts. Have a great week. See you next Sunday!

1 comment:

genny said...

nice answers. i enjoyed reading it. happy sunday. :-)