02 April 2011

Saturday 9: Hey Nineteen

Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!

Saturday 9: Hey Nineteen

1. What was the best thing about being 19? **It was like one more year til I get off from school for good!

2. Where would you go if you wanted to spark your creativity? **something nature-y but I guess I should have the mood to do anything for the sake of art. I know we're all creative individuals, just waiting for the chance to let this creativity out in the open.

3. Complete this sentence: I am embarrassed when... **I've realized I've been so "makulit" already.

4. Name 3 fads from your teenage years. **wearing spag dresses on top of a t-shirt, being a fan for Sheryl, Manilyn, and Tina, getting a boy cut hairstyle derived from Demi Moore's look in the film "Ghost"

5. What's the best birthday present you've ever had? **God's gift of being able to pass a certain foreign exam which I thought I would have failed.

6. What's your oldest possession? **my photo album

7. Do you have any phobias? **Yes.

8. This is pretty much the start of Spring (regardless of the snow in the east this week!); what's on your to-do list for the next few weeks to transition away from this long Winter we've been having? **It's summer time here in our country and this week, we'll hit the beach!

9. Which of the 50 states in the U.S. would you rather die than live in? **Michigan coz I've learned it's way too cold there and I am a cold intolerant person.

Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us on next Saturday for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!" Enjoy your weekend!

No comments: