05 April 2011

The Queen's Meme #77 ~ The Grocery Meme

Welcome to The Queen's Meme #77
Seven Royal Questions on Tuesdays
The Grocery Store Meme

1. Do you make a list when you go grocery shopping? **No, not really but I have to list those who are really needed at home.

2. Do you buy more groceries when you're hungry? **Not much. I go to restaurants, food chains instead whenever I am hungry.

3. Coupons. Use 'em? **Yep, I use them especially McDonald's coupons.

4. Have you ever complained to the manager of your grocery store? **No, it never happened just yet.

5. Do you like to buy groceries at huge chain stores like WalMart? Or do you shop exclusively at food stores? **if I'd buy plenty of groceries, I'd rather choose to buy in huge chain stores because everything's in there. I do shop though in food stores like the meat shop such as Monterey which is just near our place.

6. How much time do you spend reading labels in the grocery store? **I don't read them much.

7. Do you push your own grocery cart to the car and return it? **I do push it til the exit door but honestly, I don't get to return them.

8. What is the one food item you always buy at the grocery store that you can't live without? **"Bulad" or dried, salted fish ;)

3 comments:

Amanda said...

I'm a sucker for McDonalds and other type of fast food coupons. Which is weird because I never go there otherwise.

Sue said...

We use the fast food coupons too :)

Mimi Lenox said...

I'm famous for leaving the list at home.
Thanks for playing the meme this week!