29 April 2011

My Birthday Prayer

Photo Credits: clipartreview.com

Today is my birthday and I turned 30 plus years old again!;)
Here's my birthday prayer addressed to GOD in heaven:

Dear Lord,
First and foremost, I would like to thank you for all the blessings You gave me. Thank You for giving me my family and my friends who loves me unconditionally even if I'm at my worst. Thank You so much for today which marks the start of another year added into my life. Lord God, I continually pray for guidance and enlightenment as I go on with life. Please make me an instrument of Your love as I serve the people in my own little way. I hope I can make a difference in the lives of those people I've touched. I am also praying for my family. Please tighten the bond between us. I hope we can always surpass the trials bestowed upon us. Please bless us with good health and may we influence people more to pray hard and regain their faith in You. I am also praying for the conversion of sinners. I am praying for people who lost their faith in You. May they regain their faith and entrust their lives back unto You. Please forgive us all, sinners Oh GOD. Most importantly, I am praying for the world's safety and protection. I am well aware that our world today is in state of chaos because of civil wars against nations and the attack of natural calamities. May You envelop our world with so much protection so our world will still be a better place to live in.

I love You so much GOD and I entrust my everything to You.

Your daughter,
Marie

No comments: