27 March 2011

Sunday Stealing: The 5000 Question Meme, Part Two

I am participating surveys again and I hope I won't dare miss every survey that I was once linked to!;) As a start, here's my answer to this week's Sunday Stealing!;)


Today we ripped off a blogger named Leo from the blog Leonine's Journal. He was tackling a meme that his blogging site, Live Journal, hosts. It has 5,000 questions. He did a hundred. So, we will break it up into parts. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!


Cheers to all of us thieves!

26. Who has done something today to show they care about you?**my mom. She gave money for our household stuff before they left for the province this early morning.;) Thanks Mom. Love yah!

27. Do you have a lot to learn? **Yes.

28. If you could learn how to do three things just by wishing and not by working what would they be? ***1.) getting a few pounds lighter in an instant; 2.) cooking; 3.) instantly forgetting someone who meant so much but had to let go

29. Which do you remember the longest: what other people say, what other people do or how other people make you feel? **it's how other people makes me feel which I can remember the longest

30. What are the key ingredients to having a good relationship? **compatibility and love

31. What 3 things do you want to do before you die? **spend time with people I love, confess my sins to the priest, receive the Holy Communion

32. What three things would you want to die to avoid doing? **

33. Is there a cause you believe in more than any other cause? **Yes

34. What does each decade make you think of: **it makes me think that I'm 10 years older than the others lol.

35. Which decade do you feel the most special connection to and why? my 2nd decade - bcoz this is when I have achieved so many things in life.

36. What is your favorite oldie/classic rock song? **You are the Sunshine of my Life

37. What country do you live in and who is the leader of that country? **Philippines and our President is Pres. Noynoy Aquino ;)

If you could say any sentence to the current leader of your country what would it be? **I admire his being religious and his humility.

38. What's your favorite TV channel to watch in the middle of the night? **ETC

39. What Disney villain are you the most like and why? ** Haha! Can't think of any Disney villains who can be extra nice at times ;)

40. Have you ever been a girl scout/boy scout? **No.

41. If you were traveling to another continent would you rather fly or take a boat? **I'd rather fly.

42. Why is the sky blue during the day and black at night? **I think we should ask the scientist about it ;)

43. What does your name mean? **It's a combination of my parents' names ;)

44. Would you rather explore the deeps of the ocean or outer space? ** I want to explore the deeps of the ocean

45. Word association

What is the first word that comes to mind when you see the word:

Air: **airplane

Meat: **pork adobo

Different: **race

Pink: **our headnurse who loves Pink

Deserve: **Me

White: **purity

Elvis: **musician

Magic: **tricks

Heart: **broken (sniff, sniff)

Clash: **nations

Pulp: **durian

46. If you could meet any person in the world who is dead who would you want it to be? **Princess Diana

47. What if you could meet anyone who is alive? **I'd like to meet Barrack Obama

48. Is there a movie that you love so much you could watch it everyday? **The Holiday

49. You are going to be stuck alone in an elevator for a week. What do you bring to do? **food and water

50. Have you ever saved someone's life or had your life saved? **I have saved lives ;)

Thank you for playing this week on Sunday Stealing! Please leave a comment or link when you have posted. Feel free to stop back and visit other player’s posts. Have a great week. See you next Sunday!

3 comments:

Hazel said...

So with you on the weight thing :) Happy Sunday.

I am Harriet said...

That was nice of your mom.
Have a great rest of your weekend!
http://poshonabudget.com/2011/02/5000000-stinkin-questions-and-taxes.html

notsuzyhomemaker said...

Great answers! #32 was a tough one! Happy Sunday!!