28 March 2011

Meet Me on Monday: 40th Edition

Questions:

1. Crunchy or soft tacos?
2. Do you scrapbook?
3. Do you take any daily medications?
4. What is your favorite sound?
5. Where were you born?

---------------------------------
My answers:

1. Crunchy tacos I LOVE!

2. Scrapbooking? I don't. However, it's kinda interesting to do one and I'm interested to make one but my busy days won't allow me. I am not even an artist myself but I know that with every scrapbook stuff in store, I think I can still be creative in my own way. This question is so timely because just last week while inside the mall, I was hooked to the Scrapbook Section of a particular bookstore.

3. I am taking Vitamin C, my immune system booster and I'm also taking pills for my PCOS.

4. I love the jazzy type of music, old school stuff, and great love songs!

5. I was born in Tagbilaran City, Bohol, Philippines.

1 comment:

Donna @ The House on the Corner said...

I like jazz also - although I don't ever seek it out, I thoroughly enjoy it when it comes my way.

My daughter has PCOS also - I wish you luck with it!