Welcome to the March 31st edition of Thursday Thunks!
(which we always seem to post on Wednesday)
Where we make you think a little bit before you blog!
We pick a subject, and your job is to interpret it anyway you want.
Write about it on your blog... simple as that.
Maybe you can interpret it as a picture - we don't care!
Please only leave a link if you have written a Thursday Thunks post.
Don't forget to go visit the other participants' blogs.
Read and comment about all their Thursday Thunks responses!
That's what all this is about after all, isn't it?
We'll have so much fun and become lifelong friends....
The TT questions are brought to you by Berleen, the color of April Showers and the number 93888..
*We will now be publishing updates for Thursday Thunks on Facebook via the InsanityCafe fanpage. Please "like" us there to get your TT reminder!
1. If all the world is a stage, where are the audience sitting? **perhaps the audience is located in the galaxy ;)
2. Taken from InsanityCafe Forums: If ghosts exist and are around us now, what happens if all life on Earth is destroyed? Would ghosts remain or also be destroyed? If ghosts are energy and energy on the planet is destroyed, wouldn't it destroy ghosts? **Ghosts will remain (I think!)
3. How do you know you live in the real world? **well, everybody's real and not made of plastics, plus I got a human heart, I can feel happiness and pain as well
4. What the best/worst April Fools Day joke that has ever been played on you? Same question for one that you have played on someone else.**can't think bout one right now
5. If you could pick the last year of your life, which would you pick and why? **It would be 2007 cos I've achieved a lot during that time.
6. April showers bring May flowers. Have you ever been stuck in a rainstorm? **No.
7. Grapes. Green or red/purple? Seeded or seedless? **I prefer red and seedless grapes.
8. Someone knocks at your door asking where your neighbor lives, calling your neighbor by name, do you point them in the right direction? **It depends on whether they're making a fool or not. If they're serious bout looking at our neighbor, I'd sure give them the right direction.
9. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, What can you touch? **A pack of Milo.
10. When did you last step outside? What were you doing? **Just this evening. I got a lemongrass to be included in my chicken soup recipe. ;)