Today we ripped off a blogger named Rol Hirst at the blog Sunset Over Slawit. We've ripped from him once before. He states that he doesn't remember where he stole it. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Sunday Stealing: The Sunset Meme
Cheers to all of us thieves!
1. What is your favorite Mexican dish? **can't exactly tell what recipe is that but I happened to taste a Mexican dish and it's all good.
2. When you were a kid, did you get started on your homework right away after school, or did you procrastinate? **I always start my homework right away after school.
3. What is your favorite store for home furnishings? **SM, Gaisano Mall, NCCC
4. When you were young, did you like school lunches? **Yes cos we always take our lunch in school
5. Is religion a crutch? **What do you mean a crutch? Crippling? I think NOT.
6. In your region, what is the “big” high school sport? **Basketball
7. Do you consider yourself rich? **Yes, I am rich with God's Love :D
8. Which of these would you have the best chance administering:
A) CPR **This is! :D
B) Heimlich Maneuver
C) Changing a flat tire
9. Which dance would you prefer to learn & why:
B) Hip Hop
C) Waltz **This is th one that I'd like to learn ;)
10. What’s the worst news you’ve ever delivered to someone? **can't remember
11. Name something you learned in college that had nothing to do with classes or academics. **confidence
12. New variation on an old question: If there’s a song in your head that just won’t get out, what is your favorite (or most repeated) line in that song? **In my time, I've learned to ..... by Teddy P
Thank you for playing this week on Sunday Stealing! Please leave a comment or link when you have posted. Feel free to stop back and visit other player’s posts. Have a great week. See you next Sunday!