20 February 2011

Getting Better and Better!:D

I can never thank GOD enough for bringing me wonderful days in 2011. Almost all of my days have been great and with my new approach to life to still be optimistic despite the negative issues around, it seems like everything falls into place. And guess what? I became less of a worrier this time and I thank GOD for leading me into this kind of attitude.

These days, what I'm after is to be happy and gay, trying to live life to the fullest. I knew there are a lot of things to be raised and some concerns to handle but I lift up everything to HIM. For as long as I'm doing the best that I could in everything in my everyday life, I think there's nothing to worry about.

Thank YOU really MY GOD for making my days light and great!:D

1 comment:

Ria said...

God does touch your heart in very subtle ways and when He does, you'll certainly feel His presence and love.

Good to know you're enjoying His wonderful blessings.

Hugs,
Ria C

It's My Party
Home is Where the Heart Is
Red Lips and Pinky Toes
Handmade with LOVE