31 January 2011

My 2010

My year 2010 has its highs and its lows. The highlights? It's all about the celebrations of life. I am proud that my family relationship has been fostered well, thus tightening the bond between us. I am also proud to have met true good friends and I also got the opportunity to travel just around the Philippines. My lowest moment also happened in 2010 because I lost a friendship over pride and (I think) anger on the part of the other person, but I always believe that everything happens for a reason.

Oh-Okay, as promised, these are the highlights of my year 2010:

The year 2010 started with a BANG! Glad I was home in the province in time for the New Year Celebration. We also went to San Victor Island and spent some time there just swimming and discovering the island.



The year 2010 was also a serieeeeees of reunions!


SP-G Peeps Reunion


Pedia Family Reunion


I also traveled in 2010 and they're so memorable to me.









I've also been to partey, partey, partey and other escapades!





And how could I forget my 2010 Birthday where I turned a year older?:)


My best good memories in 2010?
My family bonding w/c strengthens our relationship more and my personal relationship with GOD which strengthened my faith more and my grip on HIM became tighter!:)

No comments: