30 January 2011

The Ace Meme, Part Two

I've missed the Ace Meme last Sunday, but it's better late than never!:) Here's my first Sunday Stealing meme for 2011!:)

Today we ripped off a blogger named Ace of Hadeon from the blog My Heroes Have Always Been Scientists. Since it is 100 questions we will do it it in three parts. He stated he jacked this from Padme 18. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!

Sunday Stealing: The Ace Meme, Part Two

Cheers to all of us thieve
s!

34. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF YOUR HOME COUNTRY?**Yes, once.

35. WEAKNESSES? **my family, a guy friend

37. FIRST JOB? **telemarketer

38. EVER DONE A PRANK CALL? **No.

39. DO YOU THINK EVERYONE OUT THERE HAS A SOUL MATE? **I guess so.

40. WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE YOU DID STEALING? **surfing on FB

41. HAVE YOU EVER HAD SURGERY? **No. I hope not, ever!

42. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST? **My friendliness behind my unfriendly face. Lol.

43. HAVE YOU EVER HAD BRACES? **No. I think I'm too old for braces though I still like to have them on my teeth.

44. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY? **The fulfillment of my heart's desires.

45. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT AND WHAT DO YOU WANT THEIR NAMES TO BE? (OR IF YOU HAVE KIDS, TELL US ABOUT THEM.) **I'd like to have two kids, one boy and one girl ;) No names in mind yet.

46. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? **I'm named after my parents.

47. WHAT IS THE BIGGEST TURN OFF OF THE SEX(ES) YOU'RE ATTRACTED TO? **Not being able to fight for YOU, not being able to fight for how they're feeling.

48. WHAT IS ONE THING YOU LIKED ABOUT HIGH SCHOOL? **peers and escapades!

49. WHAT KIND OF SHAMPOO DO YOU USE? **Rejoice! Am I too specific? Lol.

50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? **I used to but not anymore today.

51. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? **Poooork!

52. ANY BAD HABITS? ** I'm "matampuhin'

53. ARE YOU A JEALOUS PERSON? ** I think I'm slightly a jealous person.

54. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? **Of course! I can have my ears on a problematic friend.

55. DO YOU AGREE WITH FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS? **No.

56. DO LOOKS MATTER? **I think, yes but not on most times.

57. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER? **I blog, I write about it.

58. WOULD YOU RATHER GAIN 58 POUNDS OR LOSE 58 POUNDS? **Neither cos I'm contented with my weight now. If I gain 58 pounds, I'd be fat. If I lose 58 pounds, I'd be too skinny!

59. WHAT'S YOUR MAIN GOAL IN LIFE? ** to realize my dreams and be fulfilled in all aspects of life.

60. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD? **dolls.

61. HOW MANY NUMBERS ARE IN YOUR CELL PHONE? **I think 400++ numbers!

62. WERE YOU A FAN OF BARNEY AS A LITTLE KID? **No.

63. DO YOU USE SARCASM? **rarely, yes.

64. MASHED POTATOES OR MACARONI AND CHEESE? **Macaroni and cheese

65. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A LOVER? **Someone who's expressive about his love for me and someone who can stand by me.

66. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES? **Nes

67. FAVORITE SUPER POWER? **Being invisible!;)

Thank you for playing this week on Sunday Stealing! Please leave a comment or link when you have posted. Feel free to stop back and visit other player’s posts. Have a great week. See you next Sunday!

2 comments:

I am Harriet said...

Telemarketing must have been a crummy job.

Have a great day!

http://harrietandfriends.com/2011/01/how-to-feel-happy-during-a-cold-winter/

Join us for viral videos this week on Monday Mayhem-http://mondaymahem.blogspot.com/

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

Hi Marie-

Judd and I never thank people enough for playing. So today’s the day. You can check out my crazy take at WTIT: The Blog. (http://wtit.blogspot.com) Have an awesome day!

Thanks, again!

Bud