Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!
Saturday 9: How's It Gonna Be
1. How's it gonna be in 2011 for you? **I know it's going to be a very promising year for me, and my time to realize my dreams :)
2. What is your idea of a perfect romantic evening? **candle light dinner on a cozy restaurant where a jazz music is playing on the background
3. What strategy would you implement to deal with drug abuse in today's world? **drug info drive i guess
4. What thing about your family are you least proud of? **our house but I am definitely proud of it.
5. What part of the holidays are you really looking forward to? **New Year's Eve!:)
6. Who is the last person you high-fived? Why? **our trainee in the ward
7. Have you ever made out at a drive-in? **No.
8. If you had only enough energy left in you for one last smile, who would you give it to? **to a baby I guess.
9. Tell us about that time when you were the “life of the party”. **I can't recall hahaha! I don't think I am the life of the party because in the group, everybody does. :)
Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us on next Saturday for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!" Enjoy your weekend!