Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!
Saturday 9: The Sun Rising
1. When was the last time that you watched a sunrise? Who were you with? ** It was me on a ship bound for CDO.
2. If President Obama promised he'd do one thing you asked, what would you ask him to do? **Please give me an Immigrant Visa now :D
3. What is one experience that has strengthened your character the most so far? **living far away from home that caused me to become independent
4. What is the first thing that you usually do after completing Saturday 9? **read other answers :D
5. Tell us about someone either in your life or in the blogosphere that you think is extremely funny. **the thought that I do tickle my nose at times :D
6. Where was the last bed that you slept in that was not your own? **at a friend's house.
7. Have you ever been too drunk to remember anything? **Nope. I always make it a point that I never got too drunk when I'm out.
8. Have you ever licked something to clean it? ** my spoon long before I finish eating my ice cream
9. Who, outside of family or a S/O, has influenced your life the most? ** just someone that helped me strengthened my faith more.