Hi and welcome to Wednesday Wickedness! We are like other memes in that we will ask you ten questions each and every Wednesday. But our little "twist" is that each week we will pick a famous person and pick ten of their quotes. Each of our questions will be based on the quotes. Got it? Great! Let's begin this week's meme!
Today we picked Jennifer Aniston. Here's Wednesday Wickedness!
1. “A relationship isn't going to make me survive. It's the cherry on top.”
What part of your life do you consider “the cherry on the top”? **family moments!*
2. “I almost resent the whole fashion thing. Good God- never wearing the same thing twice and all of those things. It's a pain in the ass.”
How much does fashion impact your life? **just a so so.. ;)
3. “I've gone for each type: the rough guy; the nerdy, sweet, lovable guy; and the slick guy. I don't really have a type. Men in general are a good thing.”
What’s your type? **Sweet and lovable perhaps.
4. “Once you figure out who you are and what you love about yourself, I think it all kinda falls into place.”
Do you still learn new things about yourself? **Yes.
5. “The greater your capacity to love, the greater your capacity to feel the pain.”
Have you ever had your heart broken? If yes, how did you get over it? **Yes and I'm still trying to win back the friendship with a certain deadline though.
6. “There are no regrets in life, just lessons.”
What is the most recent “life lesson” that you have figured out? **That I need to let things happen as they are, and I should not worry much!
7. “Really try to follow what it is that you want to do and what your heart is telling you to do.”
Have you ever went against what your heart told you to do? **Yes.
8. “The ultimate is finding a place where you have no inhibitions, nothing to hide, where you can learn with one another.”
Do you have any inhibitions when you are in love with someone? **Uh huh.
9. “Life can be dramatic and funny all in the same day!”
What is something that happened recently in your life that you found extremely funny? **Can't think of a very recent one right now.
10. “The first time I kissed Brad my knees went weak - I literally lost my breath!”
Have you ever kissed someone and your knees went weak? **Not just yet hahaha!