08 December 2010

My 2010

In a few more days, the year 2010 is about to end. As of this writing, I still keep on recalling how my 2010 has been. Well, it's never getting worst or it has never been that better though. I could still feel that I haven't achieved much this year, except for the fact that I got frequent family dates which I found so memorable all the time.

Generally, the year 2010 is just like any other in my entire life. There are some big events though that we're happening, however, it is during this year that I've been given some great challenges that I should say, have influenced me to be how I am now. This year I should say is very unforgettable! It is during this time in my entire life that I've been exposed to an environment which I really had a hard time in adjusting. I always feel like I'm a neophyte. I have great good colleagues and there's no doubt about it. However, I just got this very feeling of being deprived. I feel like I've been ripped off with some rights = the very reason that every moment spent in there is always a 'trying moment'. Well, it's never too late though. I tried to become submissive NOW to every concern I'm tasked to accomplish, if that's the only thing to find my heart at peace in there.

This year, I'm becoming less of a party-goer. I think I've outgrown that already. Friendships do remain and I still find time to bond with them. However, I am missing my Pedia family so much this year! *sighs*

When it comes to family matters, I'm glad we got to bond now frequently. Thanks to my Dad, a then disciplinarian-turned-a-very-cool-dad, who makes every effort to unite us all, along with my mom.

As the year ends, I only want to savor the good memories spent. For next year and to all the coming years, my major major wish is to have a 'peace of mind' in everything! I wanna live life like there's no tomorrow while doing the things I love to do, and of course with the people I love in my whole life.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

No comments: