Hi and welcome to Wednesday Wickedness! We are like other memes in that we will ask you ten questions each and every Wednesday. But our little "twist" is that each week we will pick a famous person and pick ten of their quotes. Each of our questions will be based on the quotes. The quotes are in bold. Got it? Great! Let's begin this week's meme!
Today we picked Dolly Parton. Here's Wednesday Wickedness!
1. "I hated school. Even to this day, when I see a school bus it's just depressing to me. The poor little kids."
What was your worst year in school? Why? **my 3rd year HS. We're tagged as the notorious section BUT it was the most unforgettable because of best kept memories!
2. "I still close my eyes and go home - I can always draw from that."
Tell us about YOUR home. **Home is where my heart is, where all my beloved resides. We're all not perfect but we're happy!;)
3. "I'm not going to limit myself just because people won't accept the fact that I can do something else."
What have you been told that you couldn’t do, but proved them wrong? **I was once warned by a 'hater' that I can't pass the board exam, but luckily, I did!;)
4. "I'm old enough and cranky enough now that if someone tried to tell me what to do, I'd tell them where to put it."
What was the last incident where you were told what to do and were insulted? **I can't anymore remember. I tend not to remember those bad memories. ;)
5. "If you don't like the road you're walking, start paving another one."
Have you ever reinvented yourself? How? **I strongly believe that I am an endless process and I think I am always reinvented because of the way I deal with the world.
6. "If you talk bad about country music, it's like saying bad things about my momma. Thems fightin' words."
Is there a type of music that you hate? **None so far.
7. "It's a good thing I was born a girl, otherwise I'd be a drag queen."
Have you ever crossed dressed for Halloween or just for the hell of it? **Never tried.
8. "My weaknesses have always been food and men - in that order."
What are your weaknesses? **Can I also say food and men? hehehe ;)
9. "The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain."
Tell us about something that you did that required patience, but was worth it. ** One perfect example is on how I landed on the job I have right now. I've invested too much of patience on it and it was all worth it. ;)
10. "We cannot direct the wind, but we can adjust the sails."
When was the last time you made a major change in your life **When I gave up my previous job and hit nursing school.
Thanks for checking out our Wednesday craziness. We hope you join us again. Please visit our other player's posts and make a comment. Join us next week for our next meme!