Today we ripped this meme of a blogger known as Nigel Vanstone at Away for a Bit. Nigel explains that he was tagged to do the meme, but does not credit the blogger. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. He promised to post the next 25 questions and he came though. We know some are the most common questions ever, but overall we hope that you'll enjoy Nigel one more time! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Cheers to all of us thieves!
Sunday Stealing: Another 50 Questions Meme, Part Two Indeed!
26. Do you like someone? **Yes, I certainly DO.
27. The last song you listened to? **Here and Now by Luther Vandross, a song which hopefully can become a wedding song if I ever get married.
28. What time of day were you born?**I think it was a daytime, not really sure what time that was.
29. What’s your favorite number? **29
30. Where did you live in 1987? **In our hometown in Davao Oriental, Philippines w/ my parents.
31. Are you jealous of anyone? **No.
32. Is anyone jealous of you? **I think none.
33. Where were you when 9/11 happened? **I was just in my home country.
34. What do you do when vending machines steal your money? **My money wasn't stolen yet by any vending machine.
35. Do you consider yourself kind? **Yes.
36. If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be? **It would be near my heart.
37. If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be? **Filipino language.
38. Would you move for the person you loved? **If he's worth risking for, why not?
39. Are you touchy feely? **I think so.
40. What’s your life motto? **Life is Beautiful.
41. Name three things that you have on you at all times? **undies. shirt. eyeglasses.
42. What’s your favourite town/city? **Davao City
43. What was the last thing you paid for with cash? **I bought rock salt in a nearby store. LOL.
44. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it? **August 2009.
45. Can you change the oil on a car? **No.
46. Your first love: what is the last thing you heard about him/her? **He's married.
47. How far back do you know about your ancestry? **Nothing much.=)
48. The last time you dressed fancy, what did you wear and why did you dress fancy? **I think it was during our reunion w/ my nursing school batchmates.
49. Does anything hurt on your body right now? **Yes, my legs.=(
50. Have you been burned by love?