Hi and welcome to Wednesday WickednessWe are like other memes in that we will ask you ten questions each and every Wednesday. But our little "twist" is that each week we will pick a famous person and pick ten of their quotes. Each of our questions will be based on the quotes. The quotes are in bold. Got it? Great! Let's begin this week's meme!
Today we picked Paul McCartney. Here's Wednesday Wickedness!
1. “George wrote Taxman, and I played guitar on it. He wrote it in anger at finding out what the taxman did. He had never known before then what could happen to your money.” No one likes paying taxes. But do you think the tax system is fair? **Not really that fair!
2. “I definitely did look up to John. We all looked up to John. He was older and he was very much the leader; he was the quickest wit and the smartest.” What did you think of John Lennon? **He's one of legends in the music industry.
3. “I saw that Meryl Streep said, I just want to do my job well. And really, that's all I'm ever trying to do.” How do you approach your job whether in the workplace or at home?
4. “I used to think anyone doing anything weird was weird. Now I know that it is the people that call others weird that are weird.” Have you found that you have more tolerance for unusual people as you get older? **Yes. I just noticed it lately as I get to see and talk to new faces I've met.
5. “I don't take me seriously. If we get some giggles, I don't mind.” How seriously do you take yourself? **Seriously!
6. “I think people who create and write, it actually does flow-just flows from into their head, into their hand, and they write it down. It's simple.” Does your blog writing just flow from your head, or is it a lot of effort? ** Writing entries just flow in my head. I even blog about uninteresting entries. LOL.
7. “Think globally, act locally.” Do you do anything to help your local community? **Yes. I manage to clean our canals which is a very tough job. I always get body pains after.
8. “When you first get money, you buy all these things so no one thinks you're mean, and you spread it around. You get a chauffeur and you find yourself thrown around the back of this car and you think, I was happier when I had my own little car! I could drive myself!” Have you ever had a period where you felt that you were set financially? **No, not yet. I guess I still need to strive hard long before I can feel that.
9. “Lyricists play with words.” Do you think what you write on your blog is clever or just ordinary and why? **I think they're just ordinary. Nothing extraordinary I guess.
10. “Where I come from, you don't really talk about how much you're earning. Those things are private. My dad never told my mum how much he was earning. I'm certainly not going to tell the world. I'm doing well.” Who in your circle knows how much money your family makes? **Nobody. Each of us get to earn and we never talked about our earnings. LOL.
Thanks for checking out our Wednesday craziness. We hope you join us again. Please visit our other player's posts and make a comment. Join us next week for our next meme!