30 September 2010

Thursday Thunks: Stupid Questions By Kimber

Welcome to the September 30th edition of Thursday Thunks!
(which we always seem to post on Wednesday)
Where we make you think a little bit before you blog!
We pick a subject, and your job is to interpret it anyway you want.
Write about it on your blog... simple as that.
Maybe you can interpret it as a picture - we don't care!
Please only leave a link if you have written a Thursday Thunks post.
Don't forget to go visit the other participants' blogs.
Read and comment about all their Thursday Thunks responses!
That's what all this is about after all, isn't it?
We'll have so much fun and become lifelong friends....



The TT questions are brought to you by Kimber, the color of absolute black granite and the number 16.



101. When was the last time you went to the doctor? Do you like your doctor? **I think barely a month ago. 'went to an eye MD because of eye discomfort. I like her because she's so friendly and approachable.


201. My back is itching, will you scratch it for me? **Come here, I'll scratch it for you.


301. Do you have nice handwriting? **I was proud then because I used to have a nice handwriting. However, as I age up and I get to write almost everyday of my life with too many charts to do at work, I don't have a nice handwriting anymore. I can manage to write well but it takes too much of my time if I do so.


401. We are sending you to either New Zealand or Canada, which one do you choose? **I'd choose Canada. I've got friends from there.


501. Do you sing in the shower? **Yes, and seriously, I sing well in the shower!


601. Have you ever been streaking? If so, how far did you streak and did anyone see you? **None yet.


701. How soon is too soon for Christmas decorations and music playing in the stores? **It's too soon but I guess it's better to be prepared. I wanna avoid the Christmas Rush.


801. If you celebrated Halloween as a kid what was the costume you wore at 5? **I never experienced dressing up in Halloween Parties.


901. How many cavities have you had in your life? **Which cavities? Tooth? Cavities in the medical sense?


1001. Berleen and Bud come to Arizona to visit Kimber. Who do you think will decide it's too hot here first? ** Berleen I guess.


1101. Who do you think will ask TT questions next week? **It's BUD's turn!=)

1 comment:

I am Harriet said...

Hope your eye is feeling better :)

Have a great Thursday!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/09/the-most-powerful-blacklist-on-earth/