04 September 2010

Sunday Stealing: The Majorly Personal Meme, Part The Last

Today we ripped this meme off a blog that is written by a group of high school students. The blog is called Eternal Fireworks. The writers are: Michael, Kynan, Alex, Kenny, Chris, Leo, Shelley, Athy, Bam, Tina, and Bnita. There is no statement as to where it came from. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. It is a long meme and we shall do it in parts. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!

Sunday Stealing: The Majorly Personal Meme, Part The Last

Cheers to all of us thieves!

41. What are your plans for this weekend? **will surely attend mass which I've missed for how many Sundays already because of work.

42. Do you think someone might be thinking poorly about you? Why might that be? **Yes. I knew some consider me a nagger but I do nag with reasons.

42. What features don't you have that you would like on your cell? **cell? you mean the smallest unit in the body? Or perhaps a cellphone? How bout becoming specific on this. Lol.

43. How many people can comfortably sleep in your bed? **Maybe 3.

44. What are you hoping happens by the end of 2010? ** That there will be good news for me this time and hoping that my dreams will ever be realized.

45. What was the last video you watched on YouTube? **Survivor Philippines.

46. Would you ever agree to an open relationship with someone? **No.

47. Is there something that you could never give up? **My faith in GOD.

48. Would you, (or did you)i prefer a small, intimate wedding reception, or a big-scale, over-the-top reception? **I prefer a small, intimate wedding reception, someday.

49. What’s bothering you right now? ** Thinking how can I manage to do the chores at home when I get tired because of work. Can't imagine the unwashed dishes, almost-spoiled foods, dusty floor that needs to be swept.. etc...

50. Do you hate anyone? **I don't.

51. What were you doing at 12 am last night? **I was fast asleep.

52. Was this summer a good one? How warm was it where you live? **It isn't summer here but the temp is way too warm!

52. Is the last person you kissed before your current situation mad at you? **My niece? No.

53. Can a man and woman be friends without having feelings for each other? **Yes and I have a few guy friends with me.

54. Do you think long distance relationships work? If you’ve had one, tell us about it. **I think it's gonna work BUT trials can be inevitable. Proximity matters.

55. Do you know why it’s called “Random Boredom“? **I think I have an idea why.. Lol.

56. Do you thing that it’s always the man’s responsibility to initiate sex? **No.

57. Have you ever made love while you were in the same room with another couple? **No way.

58. Tell us the best thing about your current or most recent S/O. **Not applicable.

59. Tell us the worst thing about your current or most recent S/O. **Not applicable.

60. Would you write one question in today’s comments sop that we could have our followers allow us to steal their quests? We’ll need at least 15. **I'll try. Lol. =)

Thank you for playing this week on Sunday Stealing! Please leave a comment or link when you have posted. Feel free to stop back and visit other player’s posts. Have a great week. See you next Sunday!

5 comments:

Tarunita said...

Had a great time reading your answers :)
Have a great Sunday!

http://dwivedi2326.blogspot.com/2010/09/sunday-stealing-majorly-personal-meme.html

Wendy said...

Oh I never thought of watching "Survivor" on You Tube, good idea, thanks :) I laughed at your answer about the "cell" question..I had the same question, what kind of cell are we talking about here? Have a good Sunday and may all your dreams and hearts desire come true this year :)

HOOTIN' ANNI said...

That is funny and ironic at the same time....you posted 'be more specific' and I posted some questions are so vague.

Great job.

SUNDAY STEALING

Have a super day.

I am Harriet said...

I hate having to nag at people.


Have a great Sunday!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/09/i-want-to-say-thank-you-to-kelloggs/

Sheila said...

Not applicable sound clever hehe