08 August 2010

Sunday Stealing: The Crafty Fifty Meme, Part One

Today we ripped this meme off a blogger and blog named Creative Bold. There is no statement as to where it came from. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. It is a long meme and we shall do it in two parts. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!

Sunday Stealing: The Crafty Fifty Meme, Part One

Cheers to all of us thieves!

1. Introduce yourself. ** I am Marie.

5. Did you ever get into a bar and drink before you were 21? **I think I did it so rarely.

6. What countries have you been to? **Hongkong

7. Do you watch MTV anymore? **Not anymore. There's no MTV Channel as part of our cable subscription.

8. What do you think about Oprah? **She's one of the great hosts the world has ever produced & also tagged as one of the richest women on earth.

10. You need a new pair of jeans: what store do you go to first? **I'd like to go to the department store for it.

11. Did you ever watch The O.C.? **Nope.

12. What kind of car do you drive? **I've never driven any except when I enrolled myself in a driving school.

13. Honestly, is that car insured? **I think it is.

14. Do you like sushi? **No.

15. Have you ever been to Tiffany & Co. or Saks 5th Ave? **I wish!

16. Did your parents spoil you growing up? **We're not being spoiled by our parents as we grew up.

17. Do you like roller coasters? **I love to watch it but the thought of riding in it? No way! I knew I would feel nauseated whenever I take a ride on it. Haven't tried though.

18. What magazine(s) do you buy regularly or subscribe to? **fashion mags such as Cosmopolitan Mag.

19. Do you remember the old WB show “Popular”? **No.

20. When you go out do you prefer to go to a dance club or to a bar? **I'd prefer going to a bar.

21. What do you think about gay marriage? ** No comment.

22. Who do you think will be the next president? ** In my country? I don't know. Our new president has just been inaugurated a month ago.

23. Are you registered to vote? ** Of course!

24. Do you own an iPad? **I wish!

25. Is your bathroom filled with beauty stuff? **No.

Thank you for playing this week on Sunday Stealing! Please leave a comment or link when you have posted. Feel free to stop back and visit other player’s posts. Have a great week. See you next Sunday!

1 comment:

I am Harriet said...

You're not missing much having no MTV.

Have a great day!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/08/who-asks-did-you-watch-the-oc/