Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!
Saturday 9: Friends
1. How many of your friendships have lasted more than ten years? Which of your current friends do you feel will still be important to you ten years from now? **More than 10 years? I think I have a few, like less than 10 & they're still my friends until now. Current friends? I have my nursing school friends for more than 5 years now and I bet the friendship I built with them will rock ages. ;)
2. When you look at yourself in the mirror, what’s the first thing you look at? **My eyebrows. I always make sure they haven't grown much because I just lack the skill to make it in shape. Gotta practice doing it over and over again.
3. Who was the most recent person on your missed call list on your cell phone? What’s your relationship with the person? In my sun phone, it's Melody, a very good friend of mine whom I spent the night-out with last night. ;) In my other fone, none cos I deleted all call entries yesterday.
4. What did your last text message you received on your cell phone say? **It came from a friend who asked me if I knew someone from Red Cross because her friend's relative is in need of a blood. Too bad, I never knew anyone from there.
5. How would you “label” yourself? ** A mediator
6. What was your favorite age that you’ve been? **29.
7. What is your current desk top picture? What’s it significant? **Got none.
8. What was the last thing you said to someone that you‘d like to take back? **Something that denotes mistrust that made him to change 360 degrees on the way he's treating me now. :(
9. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to go back in time and fix all your mistakes which would you choose? **I wouldn't be what I am now if not because of what I was in the past. I learned lessons too! So just like anybody else, I'd take the million bucks, hahaha!
Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us on next Saturday for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!" Enjoy your weekend!