27 August 2010

Friday Fill- ins # 191

FFIImage3


And...here we go!

1. You do your thing; I do mine and sometimes I do some for others.

2. Becoming healthy is what's been on my mind on and off all day.

3. Remember when was the time I failed YOU.

4. Getting healthy, family and friends are three of my favorite obsessions :-)

5. During the last year I was happy to have found a friend I considered as one of the best friendships I got across the miles .

6. Thinking of the memories puts a smile on my face.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to go home late from work, tomorrow my plans include spending morning with my family and going to work in the afternoon and Sunday, I want to hear mass!

3 comments:

Lui's Ragbag said...

Memories too tend to make me smile =)

Have a great weekend! Here's my first Friday Fill-ins entry.

jan said...

being healthy is indeed important..

my entry is up too..

http://vmarie00.blogspot.com/2010/08/friday-fill-ins-191.html

hope to see you!

nancy said...

brilliant fill in for #2. bakit nga ba di ko naisip yan? hehe

have a lovely weekend!