15 July 2010

Thursday Thunks: Kitchen Wonderland

Welcome to the July 15th edition of Thursday Thunks!
(which we always seem to post on Wednesday)
Where we make you think a little bit before you blog!
We pick a subject, and your job is to interpret it anyway you want.
Write about it on your blog... simple as that.
Maybe you can interpret it as a picture - we don't care!

Please only leave a link if you have written a Thursday Thunks post.
Don't forget to go visit the other participants' blogs.
Read and comment about all their Thursday Thunks responses!
That's what all this is about after all, isn't it?
We'll have so much fun and become lifelong friends....


The TT questions are brought to you by Bud, the color of Jupiter's third moon and the number 3,333,333.

1. Billy Mays died about a year ago. What kitchen gadgets have you bought that you've used less than three times? What are they? **storage for condiments

2. What celebrity would you like to shake some sense into, and why? ** For now? I'd like to have a sensible conversation with Lindsay Lohan. I wanna dig in on things that lead her to violating such rules.

3. Jimmy Buffett just did on concert to benefit the victims of the Gulf. Name a Buffett song that you like. ** My apologies. I don't know any Buffett song.

4. How did you feel about Ringo Starr turned 70? **I also feel that I'm not getting any younger, haha!

5. What sport do you absolute see no point in watching? **Golf because I am not exposed to this game & I found it boring.

6. Trivia time. Do you know the first names of the French twins? **No.

7. You are in the best seafood restaurant in Canada. What type of meat do you order? **I'd like a crab meat ;)

8. How far would an electric car have to go without a recharge before you'd buy one? ** I don't know, I don't fancy electric cars ;)

9. Did you see that a high court ruled that you can swear on regular TV? What word can you just not wait to hear? **Nothing. I never cared about it.

10. You are in the finest steak and rib joint in Kimberville (Arizona). What seafood dish do you order? **Baby back ribs would be fine.

11. What was the last concert that you attended that really sucked? **I can't anymore remember. It's been yearssss since I last attended one.

12. What type of accent would you like to have, if you were forced to change yours? ** America cos in God's time, I knew I'd be there. ;)

13. Kimber's got four kids with chicken pox. Berleen is not feeling the love today, so I was asked to host. What do you miss most when neither originator of TT is asking the questions? **My Thursdays won't be the same!:)

No comments: